Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

and so it begins...

When I turned 39 I decided the whole year would be dedicated to being "Fit for 40" . My goal was to get in shape, loose the flab and wear a bikini on my birthday. Which I did, living in South Florida swimwear in October is perfectly acceptable! Now at 40, which I'm convinced is the new 20, I need a new goal or its back to pop tarts & soap operas. I decided 2013 is the year I will become a runner. I have run in the past, heck I even played college soccer but have never considered being a runner. I'm a long way out from being  that runner, but golly I'm gonna take a stab at it. I know running is uber cool these days which is another huge factor. I won't lie, I'm ok with shamelessly following the trend of hipsters, moms with lululemon sports bras and $1000 jogging strollers, and Disney fanatics. Don't expect me to go get one of those strollers though, I don't think my 10 year old would appreciate being crammed in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment