Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Half days

11:15 dismissal. This is what our county considers a half day. Why bother? Why on a Thursday and not Friday? I'm sure there are logical reasonable answers to these questions but in the grand scheme of things it really is a pain in the butt. Oh and part of the day is lunch.

It is rare that I have so many days off in a row and I should be thankful that I'll have more time with the boy today before I return to the depths of hell tomorrow. Florida, cold weather (anything under 80 ) and the ER really don't mix .I have a feeling the next couple days are going to be ugly, just plain ugly.

The Color Me Rad race is just over a week away, should be a fun time, especially since the "race" part really does not exist. We plan on wearing N95 respirators, all I need is a 10yr old with cornstarch induced pneumonia, I only wish we had planned a little better and got T-shirts for our team - RXpushERs  get it? hilarious right? well maybe just to us!

off for a quick run (unlike above, Florida, cold weather and running are awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment